The Zeughaus (Arsenal) was built in the Schinkel School style in 1854. The ground floor houses the City History Museum Spandau, while the 500 square metre Pfeilersaal (Pillar Hall) upstairs features regular exhibitions of interdisciplinary contemporary art in historical contexts.
The historic Kavalier cannon tower of the Bastion Kronprinz dates back to around the year 1700. The tower’s ground floor gallery has been used by the City History Museum Spandau and the Department of Culture to stage interdisciplinary exhibitions at
The extensively renovated, 19th century Old Barracks opened in 2016. It offers exhibition spaces for fine arts and interdisciplinary projects across two floors with a total area of over 2500 square meters, making it one of the largest municipal galleries in Berlin.